Monday 22 March 2010

Revealed: Sammie Fields Shows You how To Lose Man Boobs

Hi, this is Sammie

Getting rid of those man boobs is no easy feat, I tried for 3 decades! But as soon as I realised what I really had to do to lose those man boobs, It wasn't even that difficult!.

...and I couldn't believe the results.

With the proper approach my chest was as flat as a baord in only weeks!

And you'll be happy to know that if it worked for me, it will work for you. Getting rid of manboobs entails several important factors, but knowing the main reason why 95% of people fail is a surefire way to success!

What's My Background, Why Am I Telling You How To Lose Man Boobs?

My name's Sammie and I've been trying to lose my man boobs ever since I was a kid. I recall being petrified of P.E. at school incase I were seen in the shower without my top, or catch me jogging in my T-shirt with my tits jumping around.

And all my summer holidays gone to waste! Doing nothing but staying home so nobody would see me wearing anything thin

Sitting on the side-line while my family & friends let loose on the beach - running around and showing off their bodies under the sun.

And I'll never forget...

All those rejections by women! How could a lady take me seriously anyway? I had female breasts for crying out loud! There's no such thing as 'man boobs,' they're woman boobs - on men!

Women are craving that punk on TV with washboard abs. Even if are going out with a girl, she's gona be looking at guys like that and lusting after them.

When I finally decided I had enough, I got out there and began finding out everything I could on how to lose man boobs. I was shocked by what I found, as 99% of what's on the internet seems to tell you...

Error NumberI: Exercising the chest area by moving the arms and doing press-ups and benching heavy weights.

Have you tried this before? If you have, then I hope you've realised by now that it's hopeless! Haven't you had enough of doing this already? Go ahead and tense those muscles in your chest - they feel bigger than when you started working out your chest, don't they? Now pinch that boob fat... what's that? It's still there? Well what can I say except... it doesn't work!

I had no idea about this before, so I hit the gym and started benching those weights, just like the guy on that men's magazine add told me, really feeling the burn and all.

Irrespective of the size of my pectorals, which grew quite impressively large - I could feel them... under my boob fat, which sadly remained unchanged. I now had man boobs that I could move up and down at will.

So I don't care who told you to do bench presses or push ups to lose man boobs - stop right away and save your effort for something that actually works!

If you haven't already learned from your mistake, then learn from mine and know that doing chest exercises is NOT a solution for man boobs on its own.

Error NumberTwo: Weight loss alone is the key...
This was harder than I thought! I started running, swimming, cycling, doing weights and going on a strict diet (boy was I eager to lose those man boobs!) And the hard work finally paid off... well eventually it did. I found that my body wouldn't shed the boob fat until it got rid of fat from my bottom, legs, face, arms and stomach - not an easy feat, but alas...

I finally started to lose my man boobs!!!

However I was finding it more and more difficult to maintain this new lifestyle, with such a strict calorie restricted diet and such intense exercise for prolonged periods 7 days a week.

I missed my favourite foods, I was exhausted by the gym. When I tried working out less frequently or for less than an hour every day, I saw my man breasts sprouting back I couldn't live like that for the rest of my life, there just HAD to be another answer!!

Mistake NumberThree: The answer lies with eBooks on the internet that claim to have some "secret" method to lose those man boobs...

Ahhh the eBook - today's source of all good value information... or not! Needless to say I went out and bought all the eBooks I could find on losing man boobs. With each and every book, after much time and effort I found that their salespages were nothing more than hype.

I've realised now after much pain and effort, that none of the guides out there on how to loose man boobs are really worth your time reading let alone paying for and putting in the effort to try out their methods.

Now For The Solution!

Having realised that I was more or less on my own, I made up my mind to really put in the work and do my own scientific research. And though I have a background in science, I'm not talking about dissecting rats and human specimens, but about pooling together all the scientific research out there on man boobs and coming to my own conclusions.. For a limited time (until I've finished writing my book), my breathtaking discoveries are available to you for free right now if you sign up to my Free Lose Man Boobs 8-Part Mini-Course, so click here to sign up and learn how to lose man boobs.

I also advise you read my article on Get Rid Of Man Boobs.

Why not also check out the following articles:

How To Lose Man Boobs - Let Garry Davidson Show You How!
Getting Rid Of Man Boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment