Sunday 25 April 2010

Discover How To Lose Man Boobs The Easy Way

Before jumping into my article, take a look at the chest coach system to see a review of the Chest Coach System, a successful guide on man boob reduction.

Hi, it's Sammie

Man boobs are a pain to get rid of, I almost gave up after trying for over thirty years! It was only after I found out about the hidden secrets of getting rid of man boobs that I finally managed to lose them.

I was in complete disbelief.

When I utilised the right methods, those man breasts vanished in a few weeks!

And I totally believe that you can do it too! In fact, with the right method and the right technique, there's no way that you can't lose those man boobs!. Getting rid of manboobs entails several important factors, but knowing the main reason why 95% of people fail is a surefire way to success!

A Little About Me And My Man Boobs

My name's Sammie and I've been trying to lose my man boobs ever since I was a kid. I have memories of being terrified of Sports Studies in school where the guys would make fun of me in the shower, or simply see me running in my T-shirt with my booblets bouncing up and down like Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.

And let's not mention all those summers gone by! Staying indoors so no-one would see me in a T-shirt...

Sitting on the side-line while my family & friends let loose on the beach - running around and showing off their bodies under the sun.

And I'll never forget...

All those rejections by women! How could a lady take me seriously anyway? I had female breasts for crying out loud! There's no such thing as 'man boobs,' they're woman boobs - on men!

Make no mistake about it, women want that dude on television with pecs and and a six-pack! What are the chances of you meeting a girl who dreams of having sex with a guy with man boobs?

So I went out there and started to learn everything about how to get rid of man boobs. All the information on the internet - in forums and websites points toward...

Mistake One: Doing lots of chest exercises - push-ups, bench presses, etc.

Have you tried this before? If you have, then I hope you've realised by now that it's hopeless! Haven't you had enough of doing this already? Go ahead and tense those muscles in your chest - they feel bigger than when you started working out your chest, don't they? Now pinch that boob fat... what's that? It's still there? Well what can I say except... it doesn't work!

So being a naive little man I went out there and started doing bench presses and press-ups.

However regardless of how much muscle I built in my chest, that layer of boobfat would NOT budge..

Hence it doesn't matter how real it feels while your working out, if you're doing chest excercises to thin out that chest fat, then now's the time to stop!

If you haven't already learned from your mistake, then learn from mine and know that doing chest exercises is NOT a solution for man boobs on its own.

Error NumberTwo: Weight loss alone is the key...
I started running, swimming, cycling, doing weights and going on a strict diet (boy was I eager to lose those man boobs!) And hey presto! my body started to slim down. My ass, legs, arms, neck and face all thinning out. And finally my belly and then my boobs.

My manboobs finally started to disappear!!!

However this new diet and exercise routine was not something I could maintain. Imagine having a full time job and having to exercise over an hour every day of the week, and I'm talking some hardcore exercise, not just the ole walk in the park.

I was getting down because I wasn't enjoying my food one bit and was dreading that intense hour at the gym. When I tried working out less frequently or for less than an hour every day, I saw my man breasts sprouting back And there's no way I could maintain that for much longer, I simply had to find another way!

Error NumberIII: The answer lies with eBooks on the internet that claim to have some "secret" method to lose those man boobs...

Ahhh the eBook - today's source of all good value information... or not! Needless to say I went out and bought all the eBooks I could find on losing man boobs. And to my disappointment time and time again, none of the books lived up to their sales page hype!

Unfortunately at present it appears that no-one has put together any worthwhile book on how to lose man boobs.

And Now For The Answer You've Been Looking For!

When I eventually realized that no one could help me to lose my man boobs, I went out there and did my own research, and I tell you - some of the things I learned are breathtaking!. You'll find all of my discoveries on how to finally rid yourself of those horrendous man boobs in my Free 8 Part Lose Man Boobs Mini Course, so click here to sign up and learn how to lose those man boobs.

You may also be interested in reading the following...

Panic Away Review
How To Overcome Panic Attacks
Panic Attack Treatments
How To Stop Panic Attacks
Lean Hybrid Muscle Scam

No comments:

Post a Comment